Wink A 2 1/2 Year Review

Well, here I am, 2 1/2 years after purchasing my "Beast" and I still am posting reviews about my Puget Systems Computer because the Computer continues to amaze me, even after 2 1/2 years.

I had a top of the line Custom Computer built by Puget back in May 2009, and the process that I went through was painless, easy, thoughtful and even a bit fun. One thing people don't know about Jeff, if you didn't have him as your Salesman, is that Jeff is not only the exemplary professional, but he also cares about what you, the customer, wants and even is known to make a joke or two.

The Beast has been running for every day, with the exception of the Month of Disaster, and it has never had a problem. OK, we did a coolant leak in August 2010, but that was more my fault then Puget's. I hadn't done the maintenance as I should have, and my radiator got a bit heated and we sprung a leak. Even so, the guys at Puget Systems didn't say I was bad and it wasn't their fault, like other company's might do. My support guys fixed the issue, then in a very nice way suggested I clean the Radiator out at least every 6 months. I actually now clean my Beast out every month, and every time I open the case and look inside, I'm amazed.

If you are on the fence about using Puget Systems or another Manufacturer, I can promise you that there is none better then Puget Systems, also you won't find a better group of people to work with. From the Sales Guys to the Support Guys, all the way to the CEO, the people at Puget Systems care about their Customers and go out of their way to build the very best system for the price the Customer gives them.

In 7 years I'll probably be ready for a new system, but then again, my Computer just might outlive me, and that's a testament to Puget Systems. You can't go wrong going with Puget Systems, and if you don't believe me, just go back and read all the posts on this Forum, and you will see that everyone, including myself, trust Puget Systems not only for their current Computer needs, but for their future Computer needs!

Bob

Default Re: A 2 1/2 Year Review

Hi Bob!

It's always a pleasure to hear from you, and to know that you are having years of enjoyment with your system. That is our goal when assisting you with the perfect system for your needs. Also, thank you for the compliments. That was quite nice.

I hope your system, and our service, will provide you with many many more years of enjoyment in the years to come!

Have a great day!

Thread Information