Default PDF of BIOS Screen Shots?

I saved the screen shots of the BIOS for my Puget computer, and that got me to thinking: It would be nice if I had a PDF that I could print out and place in the note book that was provided with my computer.

Would it possible for Puget to create a PDF of the BIOS and link to it from the owner's Puget account, asssuming there is enough interest in having such a document?

Your thoughts on this will be appreciated.

Cheers to All,

--Preston

Default Re: PDF of BIOS Screen Shots?

Hmm, I'm not sure what good making a PDF specifically would do... but I could definitely see an option to "view all" or "download all" being helpful. That would let a customer use them to make a PDF if necessary, or just keep them as individual files too. I will make sure our web team sees this forum post - thank you!
    William George
    Customer Service Lead
    Puget Custom Computers
    william@pugetsystems.com

Good idea. We don't currently print them in the packet ourselves because they'd have to be 1 or maybe 2 to a page for them to be readable, and that's a lot of pages! We do have a project coming up soon that will allow a zip file download of all pictures.

William and Jon,

Thanks for your thoughts on my idea! The number of printed pages would be a burden, indeed, and I certainly agree with that. The zip file for download sounds the most workable.

Your efforts for us are greatly appreciated!

--Preston

Thread Information